How can I host CORNERSTONE™?
If your venue can accommodate 30 or more participants and fulfill the following requirements at no cost to MAAM, please contact the MAAM Executive Director:
- 30 seat classroom or rounds from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM [not including set-up/clean up times]
- Allow food and beverage in the classroom from the host’s cafeteria or allow attendees to bring their own.
- Provide an LCD Projector and Screen
- Provide access to a cafeteria or provide lunch and refreshments*
- Provide adequate parking at no or low cost, or provide a convenient or nearby alternative
- Be within 2 hours of enough participants to make the event viable
- Have a primary contact for attendees and MAAM staff to correspond with, welcome attendees, and distribute information and materials provided by MAAM.
*If no cafeteria is available, then the venue must allow for attendees to be able to bring their own food and beverage.
Note: Host venue staff will not be charged a fee to attend the program.
How can I sponsor CORNERSTONE™?
All events have a cost associated with them and there is no better opportunity to sponsor one or all of these events. Each CORNERSTONE™ event will need additional dollars to support it. Please contact MAAM’s Executive Director for more information. Sponsorship of a single event begins at $500.00 with discounts for multiple sponsorships. MAAM will publicize each event to its email marketing list of over 2,000 unique email addresses at least twice per month for each event, providing excellent visibility to your company or institution. In addition, attendee rosters will be provided to sponsors and corporate marketing materials may be distributed to the attendees at the host venue, if permitted by the host.
How can I lead a CORNERSTONE™ program?
Please fill out our CORNERSTONE™ Call for Presentations [coming soon] and submit it to MAAM’s Executive Director. Sessions must cover the 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM time frame with a 30-45 minute lunch break. Speakers will not be required to register for the program and MAAM will not reimburse speakers for expenses incurred.